Tuesday, June 22, 2010

New blog arrives!

Hello all! I just wanted to put a quick update on here and let you know that by Wednesday morning, my new blog should be up and running! Keep in mind, this one isn't going anywhere...I'll still write on here, and keep things up to date, but this new blog will be taking a different direction, as it will be keeping up with current events, politics and general issues on a national and state level. It will feature articles, and posts by myself, and by a friend of mine of like mind, Brian Witt.

The new blog, will be titled "Red, White and Blue: Crystal Clear Thoughts on Today's America"
(www.crystalclearamerica.blogspot.com)

Some of you may be asking why I'm doing this. The long and short of things is this: I am legitimately worried about the America that my son will grow up in. Our country is in the worst shape it's ever been in, and the very freedoms that so many of our men and women have fought and died for, are under attack. Things like freedom of speech, freedom of religion, the right to keep and bear arms, state sovereignty, and many others. I am resolved to do everything in my power to make this country a better country for not only myself, but also for my family, friends, and my own children. I feel we are at a place in our country, where if we don't fight for what is right, and if we don't fight for the freedoms that our Declaration of Independence and our Constitution provides us, then we will lose them. We deserve better, our children deserve better, and those brave soldiers who gave their lives for the very freedoms that are being destroyed deserve more.
If I can use a quote I heard the other day..."America as we know it is burning, and too many people are standing around watching, rather than trying to put it out." Well, I intend to jump in with both feet. I'm not sure what direction I'll go, or what my future holds, but my new blog will be the beginning...from there, I'll go where God leads me. I pray that you will do the same.
Thanks for reading, and I hope you'll join me in my new blog adventure...and again, no worries about this blog...it'll still be around, but it will be minus the political stuff. I'll save that for my new blog...I hope you'll check it out!

No comments: